Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mari Vanna

Dear Audiences

A visit to one of the finest Russian restaurants in town, Mari Vanna, of which they have several branches across the world. 

I love the feeling I got when the door swung open and I stepped in. 
I adore the interior design. It feels like home.





Mors, a homemade berry punch.

I especially love the restroom. It was extremely impressive for a person who is obsessed with the old charms. I would love to have a room like this in my own home. I love the furniture, the doors, the curtains - everything really.








Click for more pictures of their interior design.


If you want to read about the food try this review from the Guardian or skim through their menu on their website. (The website is pretty cute too!)


If you want to try something new, you should really pay a visit. I would say it was worth an experience.


Visit Mari Vanna to see the closest location.



ถือเป็นประสบการณ์ใหม่มาก เพราะอาหารรัสเซียถือเป็นอาหารที่ไม่ค่อยจะเคยได้ยินคนกล่าวถึง หรือได้ฟังว่าใครไปลิ้มลอง Mari Vanna เป็นร้านอาหารที่มีสาขาอยู่ในหลายเมืองใหญ่ๆ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น Moscow, New York,  LA หรือว่า London 

ชอบที่สุด คงจะเป็นการตกแต่งร้าน ให้ความรู้สึกเหมือนบ้านย้อนยุค ของวางระเกะระกะแต่ไม่รก ประทับใจที่สุด ก็คือห้องน้ำ ชอบมากอยากจะทำห้องน้ำที่บ้านเหมือนอย่างนี้เลย  
บรรยากาศ ถือว่าให้คะแนนเต็มเลยค่ะ ถ้าใครอยากลองเปลี่ยนบรรยากาศ หรือหาประสบการณ์ทานอาหารใหม่ๆ เชิญได้เลยค่ะ ลองเข้าเว็บไซต์ไปดูนะค่ะ (เว็บไซต์ก็น่ารักมากๆ) Mari Vanna 


At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment