Saturday, December 29, 2012

Walt Disney x Salvador Dali: Destino


"In 1946, two legendary artists began collaboration on a short film.
More than half a century later, their creation has finally been completed."


Dear Audiences

This short animated film has a very beautiful graphics. I adore the music! It reminds me of early Walt Disney's fairy tales which I grew up with. 
I would say this creation is a great collaboration as you could see/sense/feel the presences of the signature of the artists. 

I hope you watch it, and enjoy as much as I do.


สองศิลปินที่ยิ่งใหญ่ Salvador Dali กับ Walt Disney ร่วมกันสร้างสรรค์ผลงานหนังสั้น ให้ชื่อว่า 'Destino' (เป็นภาษาสเปน แปลว่า destination) ซึ่งใช้เวลากว่าครึ่งศตวรรษจึงสำเร็จอย่างสมบูรณ์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นภาพ เพลง หรือส่วนประกอบต่างๆ ล้วนเต็มไปด้วยเอกลักษณ์ของทั้งสองศิลปิน 

อยากให้ได้ชมกันนะค่ะ 








My favorite scene.











At best,


R

1 comment:

  1. Woon! I'm a big fan of Dali!!!! never watched his cartoon before it's amazing Thankyou;)

    ReplyDelete