Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Fur Day.

Dear Audiences




Unintentionally, I tend to dress according to theme each day. And today's theme is 'furs'.

It was almost coincident that I purchased the same color of fur. I've been looking around, tried that and those on for quite a while to find this exact style of Russian fur hat. This one is just right, I love how it stands tall when being worn. Moreover, the color is so rare; the mixture of brown and grey. 


As I go with sand-tone kind of theme today, I wore a brown lipstick from Bobbi Brown in Uber Suede. I very much like this color, it's truly brown, been searching for the shade for so long.


บ่อยครั้งที่ไม่ว่าจะบังเอิญหรือตั้งใจก็ตาม เรามักจะแต่งตัวมี 'ธีม' ประจำวัน ซึ่งคราวนี้ คือ ขนเฟอร์

เสื้อขนเฟอร์ตัวนี้เป็นของวินเทจที่โชคดีได้มาในราคาย่อมเยาว์ ส่วนหมวกราคาเท่ากันเลย! แต่ยอมเพราะเป็นสีที่ไม่เคยเห็นมาก่อน ผสมระหว่างน้ำตาลและเทา ซึ่งอาจมองไม่ค่อยเห็นเท่าไหร่จากรูป ชอบมากก ที่ใส่แล้วมันยังเป็นทรงอยู่ และความสูงไม่ได้พอดีหัว 



At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment