Friday, December 14, 2012

Honor Pre-Fall 2013: Mono-vividly Floral and Bows.

Dear Audiences

A combination of surprise and amazement running through me as I went through Honor Pre-fall collection. 

First, I feel sorry that I have not noticed this brand before, but then again, this is just their second collection. The New York-based fashion brand is just a newborn, made their debut with the  Spring 2013 Ready to Wear.

It was simple, more of a high street collection, but really catches my attention. 

The designs are rather simple, playing with floral prints in neon, warm tone, and vivid colors.



And that one thing that makes me fall in love is huge bows!
 

LOVE THIS!




รู้สึกเสียดายนิดๆที่ไม่เคยได้ยินหรือเห็นแบรนด์นี้มาก่อน ถึงแม้ Honor เพิ่งจะเปิดตัวด้วยคอลเลคชั่นแรกเมื่อซีซั่นที่แล้ว นี่เพิ่งจะเป็นคอลเลคชั่นที่สองเท่านั้น 

เสื้อผ้าส่วนใหญ่ไม่ได้มีดีไซน์ที่แปลกประหลาดอะไรมาก แต่เล่นกับลายดอกไม้ที่ทำเก๋ด้วยสีโทนน้ำตาลบนพื้นดำ หรือสีเหลืองนีออน แต่ที่เราชอบที่สุด คือ โบว์อันยักษ์ ดูน่ารักแต่ไม่หวานเกิน 

Whole Collection: HONOR on Style.com



At best,

R


Courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment