Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spring Couture 2013: RECAP, Final.

Dear Audiences

Finally, we have come to the final part of the couture recap. Hopefully, you readers enjoy these as much as I do :)

Jean Paul Gaultier
by Jean Paul Gaultier
"Elements of Surprise."




Gaultier's Signature.
Coolest Couture Bride.



Definitely a great combination of diverse cultures; from African tribe to glamorous-and-classy Parisian and travels all the way to India. 
His couture bride is the coolest of them all! I was totally caught by surprise with the Indian girls appeared under the lifting gown and the baby carrier! In awe of awesomeness!





Maison Martin Margiela
by Maison Martin Margiela Team
"Stunners Beyond Masks."








First and foremost, I have to apologize for my ignorance; I did not know that MMM is one of the 16 houses of the Couture club. Big, big apology.
I have to admit that I was not a huge fan of MMM, and the brand just came to my full attention when they collaborated with H&M last year. 
But this collection has changed every single thought I ever had about this brand. All the pieces are stunning, especially the last three are indeed showstoppers. 
This is superbly worth looking through, recommended!





Ulyana Sergeenko
by Ulyana Sergeenko
"The Royal Country Club."






Ulyana Sergeenko is one of my ultimate icons. I adore her; both as a style icon and a designer.
This is her second collection, and either it was inspried by 'Gone With The Wind' or 'The Sound of Music', it obviously makes me want to wear these stylish farm girl clothes. 
If you are interested, you can visit the brand's instagram account @ulyana_sergeenko_moscow for more detail from the show.


Whole Collection: ULYANA SERGEENKO on Style.com


At best,

R

Courtesy of Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment