Thursday, January 10, 2013

Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2013: The Love in Every Tiny Little Bit.

"And I thought I could not love any collection better" is what swirls around my head when I view Louis Vuitton's collections in these past seasons.

Then again, I was always proven wrong.

Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall collection is so to-die-for. In. Every. Single. Detail.
The clothes are a little avant-garde, but still very wearable. I love how they matches the black floral-lace-like print with vivid colour, like orange-red. 
The coats and jackets are brilliant! I really do love the pattern. 




Further up, the tights and shoes are very very cute! I can't wait to get my hands on them.






ในช่วงสองสามซีซั่นที่ผ่านมา Louis Vuitton โชว์แต่คอลเลคชั่นที่เห็นแล้วคิดว่าไม่มีวันจะชอบอันไหนได้เท่า แล้วทุกๆครั้งที่ถึงซีซั่นถัดมา ความคิดนั้นก็กลับมาอีก แต่มาใช้กับคอลเลคชั่นล่าสุดแทน
สำหรับคอลเลคชั่นก่อนฤดูใบไม้ร่วง สวยสุดๆ ชอบทุกอย่าง โดยเฉพาะรองเท้าและถุงน่อง เสื้อผ้ามีการออกแบบที่เก๋ แต่ไม่เกินไป ยังสามารถใส่เดินถนนได้อยู่
ยังไงก็ตาม เราขอยกความดีความชอบให้กับสไตลลิสที่จัดการแมทช์ได้เก๋ไก๋ ทำให้ทุกอย่างดูน่ารักขึ้นอย่างตายได้ด้วยกิเลสที่อยากครอบครองทุกชิ้นอัน


Whole Collection: LOUIS VUITTON on Style.com


x
RWP.


(All pictures courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment