Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spring Couture 2013: RECAP, Part 2.

Dear Audiences

Because there are so many things I would love to present to you readers, therefore, I divide the recap into three parts. I hope you enjoy and have a great pleasure looking through these beyond-beautiful creations. 



Chistian Dior
by Raf Simons
"THE MINIMALIST WONDERS."


Biggest Trend Spotted!  Diamond Lips.
Big applause to Raf Simons! He, who admirably sticks to his concept, and should definitely be named the 'king of minimalism'. I mean, how could one create such wonders in a couture level without much use of extravagant materials?


Elie Saab
by Elie Saab


Even his ready-to-wear collections are as delicate as couture collections, so needless to say more. 
However, I could not resist the urge to say something about the couture bride who literally takes my breath away. I am so obsessed with veils; especially the wedding veils. This is just so perfect! 

Whole Collection: ELIE SAAB on Style.com



Giambattista Valli
by Giambattista Valli


I am in love with every single collection of his, specially the couture ones.
Here from this collection, the accessories are very worth noticing. The metal jewelries in the shapes of flower and leaf come in the size of statement piece, but do not distract the attention from the already overwhelming detailed clothes. 


At best,

R

Layouted by R
Courtesy of Style.com and Google

No comments:

Post a Comment