Sunday, March 6, 2011

While We Wait...

"rykiel - school yard set w/chain-link fence where the girls pose&chat. after a turn on the catwalk some go sit in the audience?!"
- via http://twitter.com/NylonMag

While we wait for the anticipated Sonia Rykiel's show clip to release, I would like to take you back to the Sping/Summer 2008 Ready to Wear show.


This is my most favorite show of all time. No other show has beaten this!


First thing, I love every single piece from this collection. If I were to have all the money in the world, I would seriously buy the whole collection.

Especially, the second half to the show which the models were walking in the flaunting dresses, they are marvelous!

These are what I would wear at my wedding on the beach! I already have the image in my head.
I would definitely have her designed for me, or I would surely imitate one of the dresses from this collection!

Check this out for whoever have not seen it!

You'll regret forever if you don't.

Cheers!

x
Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment