Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vivienne Westwood Fall 2011 Ready to Wear: Ethnic Gold Rush.

Dear Audiences

It's all golden at Vivienne Westwood 's show, from the runway to the clothes.

The clothes are marvelous as always, but what special for this collection is a Thai model, Phitsinee Tanwiboon (Si), walked the runway!

Called me bias. I'm nationalism, people. #ThaiPride

I'm happy for her and the whole nation for finally, after many tries, we did it! Thai model walks the Paris Fashion Week.

Actually, Si was in many shows last season, for example, John Paul Gaultier and Louis Vuitton. 



"John Paul Gaultier."



"Louis Vuitton."
  


This is such a huge step for the Thai fashion industry. It proves that we can proudly stand in the world stage.

I'm so proud of her, Si Tanwiboon.
 






OK. Back to the collection. I think there are a lot of ethnic feel. 

Maybe the collection is inspired from the gold mining which is plentiful in Africa.





My favorite.







At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment