Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mugler Fall 2011 Ready to Wear: THE SHOW OF THE YEAR!

It doesn't deserve just to be the show of the season, but the whole year!
No any other show could be the talk-of-the-town like this one.

Lady Gaga's first runway walk is the best press any brand could ever get.

Mugler was a very popular brand back in my mother's time. And, let's be frank here, I've never ever watched any show of this brand. Not even hear any about their pieces.

I'm glad they have the sickest singer and fashion icon of our time to walk the runway, it really does encourage me to view the show :)

The collection was very Gaga which obviously means there are McQueen's style here. The heels are so McQueen. I'm not saying they're copied or anything.

Anyway, I love them all!

Especially this one :)


Well, I love all the pieces. They are simple, yet edgy. However, they might be too revealing for me. But, over all, I love them. I love the creative and magnificent patterns.





This is my favorite part of the whole creation! I love the leopard skin! And these are so real as if they're actually your skin pattern. Loveee!



And, OMG! This is Coco Rocha!



How can I not post Gaga's pictures? I have to be mad if there's not picture of her.


It's a red spotlight for her!


Lady Gaga with Nicola Formichetti and Sébastien Peigné, the designers.

 

Whole Collection: Mugler on Style.com 

 

x

Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment