Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Deploration of Galliano.

Dear Audiences

I hadn't felt much of the sense of involvement to John Galliano's departure.

I don't even try to find what he actually said. What I process are all second-hand information about his 'different' opinion towards the Jewish Holocaust.


No matter how much Dior wanted to keep him, they couldn't do it. They HAVE to make him go.

John Galliano is one of the genius artists of our generation. I'm not his creation's huge fan, but surely I couldn't say they are not marvelous.

Chirstian Dior's show is what I've been looking forward to every single fashion season. They are very couture. Nothing you can actually wear walking on the street on.

And, exactly, this is the true couture, the artistic thing we all should cherish and conserve.

I couldn't imagine Dior without Galliano.

But, well, I should do from now on.




Honestly, I feel extremely deplored when I view this collection.






The heels are killing!






Whoever to be in charged after John Galliano has to face tremendous amount of pressure. Not only in term of the creativity, but also in term of 'understanding the soul' of Christian Dior.


At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment