Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Givenchy Fall 2011 Ready to Wear: The Violet Pansy and The Pack of Wolves.

Dear Audiences

I so love this collection of the house of Givenchy.

The stage is like a flower garden, which I assume that this violet flower is called pansy. But I'm not sure, not at all.

Never mind. Let's talk about the collection then.

This season Riccardo Tisci created a remarkable design of skirt. 





These skirts with sub-skirt are absolutely fabulous! I've seen this type of skirt before but it's nothing like these. Nothing fashionable like these.


Next up is wolves! 
I've never imagined the wolf to be 'in' for fashion before. Thought the vampire is the only mythical creature that can be trendy.










 

 


Whole Collection: GIVENCHY on Style.com 


At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment