Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rachel Zoe Fall Ready to Wear 2011: WHAT? No Caftan?

I have been anticipating a lot ever since I know that the famous stylist, Rachel Zoe, is to do the clothing line.

And, finally, it's here!

With the name of Rachel Zoe, this is surely going to be an IT brand which will be immediately embraced by celebrity-fashion-icons.

There are many suits which are, from what I could see, well-tailored.

( This red suits is impressive. )




What I love most about the collection is fur!!! They are all "BEYOND"! "I'M DYING."

( This jumpsuit is immensely chic! )



Oh. This military suit is superb! I would feel very smart wearing it.

 
And I'd like to compliment the make-up for this model in particular. I love how they use an earth-tone blush-on on this very bright skin model, also how they blush it on her cheek. Marvelous.


However. Yes. There is however here. However, probably this is a very new brand, although it's sure to be known and watched by the whole fashion world, some model choice is just unacceptable.


Isn't it too black? No offense intended. I mean, I rarely see the detail of the clothes. Wouldn't it be better for her to wear a red dress?


I'm surprised there is no caftan. Not even one caftan, or anything similar. Because I anticipated for it a lot. Caftan is sooo Rachel Zoe, which is one item I would love to own.

Anyway, overall the collection is pretty much acceptable, but truly Mrs. Stylist, I expect more.

x
Lady R.

Thanks: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment