Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christian Cota Fall Ready to Wear 2011: ANIMAL RESCUE!

Christian Cota is a new name, for me.
Although, this is his 5th show at the New York fashion week.


Animal print, especially leopard, and fur save the collection.
There are many pieces that I don't see myself love for a million years, but here, with those animal materials... they did save the day!

I have seen fur wore on many parts of the body and been used to make many pieces of cloth, but nothing is quite like these.


They're so fluffy, soft, warm, and more than that they're chic.
They even cover to the ear! This is just the best way to keep yourself warm and looking fashionably marvelous at the same time! 

OH. THANK YOU CHRISTIAN COTA FOR INTRODUCING THIS SUPERB ITEM TO US!



I honestly don't know what kind of fur it is, but truly I love it! 
It could look elegant for the lady and superbly edgy for the fashionistas.


Normally, I don't like the clothes with one-sided sleeveless. 
But, this dress looks beautiful, one big reason is because it's a combination between FUR and LEOPARD!
I love the fur around the neck, it's not too much and the color is rare. I also love the obliques.

I seriously don't know what this guy does with his dresses. I just know that this dress is hardly my style, totally out of my fashion taste. 
However, this is not the case here because it looks perfect. I love every single thing together here, but separately is another story. 




x
Lady R.


No comments:

Post a Comment