Monday, February 14, 2011

Malandrino Fall Ready to Wear 2011: The Power Of Styling.

This is the first time I've ever heard of this brand. Malandrino didn't just debut, but it has been in New York fashion week for many seasons.

It was shameful that I just noticed it.

Generally, the clothes are not extremely extraordinary which leads me to realize how much impact great styling could have. From hair-dos, accessories, and how they put the pieces together, I would say it's a marvelous job!

The following will be examples of the great styling:

( Not that I think this gown is not marvelous, it is obviously! But I love how the hair was laid down to the side, and with the big glass which is risky but it's a statement component of the whole look! )




( O.M.G. I would die for this look! I love this look! This is just so perfect. )


However, I didn't mean to say this collection is simple and gains advantage only from the styling, because you know it's not true! Not at all!



 ( Theses are the most beautiful michelin coats ever! They're so pretty.
For the white one, I love the fluffy parts around the neck and the wrists. Lovee it!
For the purple one, it looks sophisticated and the neck part is just very classy, very russian. )


( This is my favorite coat. The design around the neck gives me a Count Dracular feel. However, I feel like I would walking around feeling like a queen in it. Oh. Only if I've got the crown to go with it. Hah. )


Check out the whole collection: Malandrino Fall RTW 2011 on Style.com


x
Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment