Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lola: Twilight Edition

It's pretty cool and somehow funny at the same time that the Twilight fever is expanding into everything, as in, EVERYTHING.

An American cosmetic brand, Lola, doesn’t miss the flow. The Twilight edition with, for me, “weird ad” (below) appeared on several magazines which was when I first acknowledged about this vampire make up.

 



This Venom lip gloss is pretty amazing. The package is nice, very vampire, could be disgusting and cool at the same time. Creative. It was said to be icy when applied, which I think it should feel like burning instead because that's what the venom actually feel like as described in the books, doesn't it?

Oh, if you take a good look, you might see the word 'Volturi' at the sides. I don't know, but it's better than to see 'Edward' or 'the Cullen'.

As I googled, I found one girl who tried doing her make up with the cosmetic from this Twilight collection. Gosh... these are the perfect things for Halloween party or when you want to scare someone off.
If you put it on for a normal party, you might end up give everyone a nightmare, that's not a good idea, is it?

x
Lady R.

From what I've observed, there might be vampire food product in the future, people might start drinking something made to look like blood. Or, they might start biting each other.

x
Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment