Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chanel's Office.

As I have a very ambitious dream of doing my university internship at Chanel, my favorite brand in the world. I've done some research which I found that they have beautiful office, which refers to their office in Thailand. Then I kind of wonder what their other offices would be like. So I googled.



These are the outside of the 'Chanel Retail and Corporate Fashion Headquarters' building in New York City, which I believed the couples first floors have to be the shop.

Then I found this!
I think it is the website of the company who's responsible for how the inside office looks like, which is impressive, very Chanel. It would be a very fashionable and fabulous place to work.

These make me want to work for this long-history fashion house for real!

x
Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment