Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chanel Resort 2011.

The collection is impressive as always, Chanel surely has never let me down!

There are floral print, camellia, sequin and... yes.. an unexpected materiel... nest.


My most favorite item form this collection is the feet accessories (to be honest, I don't know what should I call them).
At first, I thought they were sandal. No? They don’t look like one?
 


Monsieur Lagerfeld made Chanel signature fabric in the beach feel, marvelous!
And, I love how the models walked with bare feet. Very beach-like.



I think it's cool that the greatest fashion house allows not-too-skinny (or rather say size 10) model walking their runway.

The show ended with the motorbiker and the model sitting behind. Impressive as always.

x
Lady R.

Thanks: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment