Friday, May 21, 2010

Fashion Review.

Hello fellows, as I've seen many celebs' pics this week (mostly from 2010 amfAR Cinema Against Aids gala), I kind of want to make a comment about them. So.. here we go ;P




Our first lady is Camilla Belle in Gucci. I love this look of her. The lipstick's color is one of my all time favorite, it helps make the overall look neither too plain nor dark. Her face is beautiful so I don't often see her make up faux pas. She doesn't let me down this time;)



The next lady is Michelle Williams in Sonia Rykiel. The dress is nice, though I am not a big fan of the hair and make up, but the overall is acceptable.



Modonna, to me, has never considered as a style icon (sometimes I even wonder why anyone does). To me, she is a better version of Britney Spears. The ex-Mrs. Guy Richie is a true risk-taker, she is willing to take a fashion risk and most of the time she fails to impress me.



Jennifer Lopez walk the grey carpet with her hubby, Mark Antony, in Roberto Cavalli. She is my newly favorite celeb with style. With her recent red-carpet looks, they are so impressive. She looks really stunning!



Kristen Dunst is the kind of woman who can pull things off. She can wear anything and still looks chic. With her unique personality that makes those risks she's taken not fail to be impressive. Frankly, this Chanel gown can caused fashion faux pas to someone else, but indeed not Mrs. Spider Man.



The US's First Lady is my favorite out of all, in Peter Sorensen gown from Fall 2008 collection. I could say this is the best look of her!



My pretty Rachel Bilson has never ever let me down! She looks stunning in Chanel Couture Fall 2009. To be honest, I don't feel familiar with this dress but this is one of my favorite:)



The hotel heiress and infamous party girl, Paris Hilton, looks princess-like. 


O My Godness. Diane Kruger in Chanel. I swear this is the worst dress ever made from the great fashion house! What happened with Miss Kruger? She is one of the ladies with style but ever since the previous Oscar, she has messed things up, and sadly with Chanel again...



Naomi Campbell is marvelous! She just rocks the L'Wren Scott dress, and I'm glad she took the risk, it's all worth it.



Kate Beckinsale = J. Lo from '10 Oscar + Kate Hudson from '10 Oscar



To me, Mischa Barton WAS my favorite style icon, but well, it was in the past. However, here, she rocks the Chanel gown.



An English star, Emily Blunt, looks fabulous in Georges Chakra Edition Fall 2010 scarlet gown. I love this look of her. She matches well with the color of scarlet.


I love Vanessa Paradis in the new Coco Coccon collection for Chanel (and sure enough!) from Chanel party in Cannes.

x
Lady R.

Thanks: Justjared , Imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment