Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shoreditch Vintage Fair


Dear Audiences

Shoreditch Vintage Fair was held at the Shoreditch Town Hall. It was a relative small fair, but the items selling there were full of quality and not really expensive. 

There were things ranging from clothes, to accessories, to shoes, to bags, to vanity boxes, to tea sets, and from many periods of time. And, the coolest thing was you could ask for a discount. I really like that!








I was wearing a fur coat of which I bought it there. It was vintage, of course, but I'm not sure from which period. I've been looking for a not-so-expensive fur coat for a while, because I don't want to be overly cautious when wearing them as I am the kind of the person who always spill things on clothes. 

So, the other word, it was just right for me. And, it's only just £35! In a very good condition, like so new to me.

ด้วยความที่เป็นคนชอบของวินเทจเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ เมื่อเพื่อนชวนไป Shoreditch Vintage Fair แทบจะไม่ลังเลเลยที่จะตอบตกลงไป ตั้งแต่มาถึงอังกฤษ ก็ยังไม่ได้ช้อบวินเทจแบบจริงๆจังๆ งานนี้เลยค่อยข้างเตรียมตัวไปเต็มที่ 
งานจัดที่ Shoreditch Town Hall ซึ่งเป็นหอประชุมไม่ใหญ่มาก ในงานมีเพลงเก่าเปิดช่วยเพิ่มบรรยากาศ ของที่ขายมีมาจากหลายยุค และมีตั้งแต่เครื่องแต่งตัวไปจนถึงชุดชา ราคาถึอว่าไม่แพงมาก อย่างโค้ทที่เป็นขนเฟอร์ที่ใส่อยู่ในรูปสุดท้าย ราคา £35 ถูกใจมาก! ชอบตั้งแต่สี และสภาพดีเหมือนใหม่เลยค่ะ ของราคาแพงสุดเท่าที่เห็น คือเกินร้อยปอนด์ไปนิดๆ


At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment