Monday, November 26, 2012

London Night Tour

Dear Audiences

I started off my last Friday night at Winter Wonderland, an annual winter festival at Hyde Park in London. It's my first time coming here, but I've heard a lot about it. 

I went on a giant wheel and below is the picture I took up there. Food were all looked so delicious, and all of the things I had that day was sooo good. 


Winter Wonderland เป็นงานที่จัดขึ้นช่วงนี้ของทุกๆปี ในงานก็จะคล้ายๆงานเทศกาลทั่วไป มีเครื่องเล่น ซุ้มเกมส์ อาหาร ดนตรี และไอซ์สเก็ต ซึ่งเสียดายมากไม่ได้ไปเล่น แต่ขึ้นไปชมวิวบน Giant Wheel แทนค่ะ ที่ประทับใจที่สุดและไปเพื่อสิ่งนี้ คืออาหาร เรียกว่าชิมทุกอย่างที่มีเลย อร่อยทุกอย่างด้วย



Potato Pancakes topped with Sour Cream.

Then we girls went on a night stroll on Oxford Street where full of lights from x'mas decorations. 


หลังจากนั้น เราก็ไปเดินที่ Oxford Street ต่อ เพราะถนนทั้งสายมีการประดับไฟและของตกแต่งต้อนรับเทศกาลคริสต์มาสที่กำลังจะมาถึง เดินตั้งแต่หน้า Selfridges ไปจนถึง Canaby Street เลยค่ะ


Selfridges' window display.




Selfridges



At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment