Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stella McCartney Resort 2012: Aloha! Neatness & Ribbons.

Dear Audiences

I was really surprised by Stella McCartney Resort collection.

As I was viewing the collection which started off with the perfectly neatness; simple yet elegant as the usual Stella's style.


Then, it started to get more detailed. But still in the mood of gentleman-ness.
I really love the black&white plain! Very classic.



After, we are through the winter of plain, here come the summer island!


I can imagine the sunlight brightly even with my closed eyes and the heat comes with the sea breeze.

" My favorite. "


And then, it's fall again. Stella brings us back to demureness with black and white, however, with the marvelous ribbons.
I really love the fact that she makes the classic girly elements, like dotties, flowers, and ribbons, to create something different; Ms. McCartney put them with classic-and-fierce color like black, as a result, the pieces become a classic but not sweet lady style.





At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment