Monday, July 11, 2011

Giambattista Valli Fall Couture 2011: THE FIRST EVER!!!

Dear Audiences

This is Giambattista Valli's debut in the world of couture, and I would definitely give an A+!

Although, this collection is so different, to the extent that I had to look the designer's name up when I was viewing the dresses.
The pieces are so sweet, elegant, and innovative.
From this collection, I've witnessed the perfect combination of some materials which I've never imagined they would go well together.


Leopard & Feathers.
This is so exotic, a great combination indeed. I love the way he painted the feathers in leopard as well, heavenly creative.



Bow & Ruffle. 
Both are often used for lady style. However, it seems like no one ever put them together.



Feathers & Lace. 
One word, ELEGANT! Superbly. 
Before I saw this I would think it would be overabundant for both things to come together, but obviously, it is not. It's just extremely exquisite.










At best,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment