Monday, June 7, 2010

My Wish List.

There are two things in my wish list right now. And, when I say wish list, it doesn't only mean I wish I would have it, but I NEED TO GET IT.


Clog.

To be honest, it was the kind of shoe I had never thought I would want to wear, let alone attracted to.
But Chanel changes my mind and my opinion towards this wood-soles shoes forever! Their clogs are magnificent and desirable. Very high, very chic.





Mary-kate Olsen is the first who I spotted wearing clog, and I had understood that it was from Chanel which obviously it's not.

After the shoes appeared on the Chanel Spring/Summer Ready-to-Wear 2010 fashion show, this trend is noticeably adopted by many brands. Thanks for that, we all have various choices and designs to choose, and sure enough, more affordable.







Balenciaga Velo.






x
Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment