Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2011.

I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE COLLECTION!


I love everything, from clothes to model to photography, especially the light, I fall in love with the light. I notice that parts of some pictures are a little bit blur which I think is pretty amazing. 

The clothes are mainly plain but very sophisticated and chic.  Mr.Lim played with somewhat inconspicuous patterns, like same-tone stripe and color splashing.



Jumpsuits is very adorable, and sure enough, desirable.


( Though, it's made by sweat fabric, but because of the design it's not limited to wear only to gym. )


( This one is my favorite! It's soo avant-garde! )



OK. Let's talk about the model which I think suits the overall theme of the collection very well.
Kim Noorda is a 24-year-old Dutch model with the height of 181 cm. She appeared in Bvlgari and Samsung Omnia ad campaign. 

x
Lady R.

Thanks: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment