Friday, March 22, 2013

A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian Fall RTW 2013: Avant Garde Practice

Dear Audiences 

Apology for the lack of update, recently. I've been quite busy, and finally the holidays have arrived upon me!

The first post after my long absent is to introduce you to this amazing Avant Garde designer to whom gives me a sense of Comme Des Garcon and all those Japanese designers of this type. 
Normally, I don't really much appreciated this kind of design, but because of the use of materials which is uncommon for this style, I would say she has my interest, and will have my attention for the collections to come.

Natalia Alaverdian is the latest Russian talent I got to discover. Her collection under the brand called 'A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian' does give me a sense of Japanese girl in coolest uniforms ever! I specially love the red plaids and michelin materials.






FAVORITE ONE!


สำหรับแฟนๆดีไซน์อวองการ์ด A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian ดีไซเนอร์ชาวรัสเซียคนล่าสุดที่มาเปิดตัวที่ปารีสแฟชั่นวีคปีนี้ อาจจะกลายเป็นคนโปรดคนล่าสุดของคุณ
คอลเลคชั่นนี้ ทำให้รู้สึกถึง เด็กนักเรียนญี่ปุ่นในเครื่องแบบที่ล้ำมากๆ และการใช้วัสดุที่ไม่ค่อยได้เห็นในเสื้อผ้าสไตล์นี้ อย่างเสื้อไหมพรม ที่เราชอบมากๆ เก๋ตรงความมีสามมิติตรงหน้าอก แบรนด์นี้คงจะเป็นอีกแบรนด์ที่ต้องติดตามทุกซีซั่นแน่นอน


Whole Collection: A.W.A.K.E. BY NATALIA ALAVERDIAN

At best,

R


Courtesy of Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment