Friday, February 15, 2013

Alexandre Herchcovitch Fall Ready-to-Wear 2013: The Uncommon Beauties.

Dear Audiences

Every season, I love to discover designers whom I have never heard of before. And, Alexandre Herchcovitch is one of the many I would love to introduce to you.

This New York-based designer is nothing new to the fashion scene. He has a good amount of shows, but again, it's my shame not to be aware of this before.

I was captured by the first dress of this collection. It makes me want to see more, and I was not let down, indeed. 

I love how he adds details to the simple-yet-chic designs, and totally am in love with the way he plays with the sleeves; wearing just one sleeve letting another fall behind, and how they hung down looking like parts of the skirts' design. 
Much much love with the prints! Stripes, un-girly floral, and the combination of the two!








Whole Collection: ALEXANDRE HERCHCOVITCH on Style.com

At best,

R


Courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment