Sunday, August 29, 2010

Patricia Nicolas.

Lately, I tend to be into jewelry. Rings are my favorite items so far, but bracelets and watches are something I regularly go with.

However, as I was just doing my normal internet surf and came across this awesome jewelry designer, Patricia Nicolas. I wonder where have I been? This lady rocks! Her pieces are totally desirable!

This first piece makes me fall for her creativity.
 


( Screencap from her website . This is from the collection called 'The Boyfriend'. )


Unfortunately, her shoponline is not yet in a complete work. However, you could find the items available as shown below. 


Cheers people! I'll continue to find the way to purchase the items. If anyone happens to find the way, shout out to me :)


Check out her blog: http://patricianicolaslondon.blogspot.com/


x

Lady R.

No comments:

Post a Comment